The Dandelion

I envision a small packet of mojo, sent to you in multiple ways. Mojo will not be contained, or perhaps it is the spreading of mojo that will not be bound. For me, a Border Witch born on an island and getting old on another, the spreading of magic and mojo is best experienced when I walk into a field of Dandelions.

Bright, sunny-faced when she is in full blossom I know what it feels like to be who I am born to be. As I have learned who and what Dandelion is, and who she is capable of being her wild, weedness takes hold of me. I eat her. She feeds me. Then she eats me. I feed her.

 Susun Weed and Mountain Rose Herbs ... talks about Dandelion Medicine

Quick does life move for Dandelion. Within days she will turn to a head of seeds ... preparing to take flight ... she loves making babies!

A field of Dandelion seeds me when I think of spreading the mojo. Ready?



RELATED POSTS & LINK
"A Magic Trick of the Highest Order"
"Then it's not miserable"
"Identity? Tricky business"

"The Old Way is the New Way - podcast" Julie Charette Nunn

Comments

Popular Posts